Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tracy521

Anybody having trouble finding spironolactone lately?

I've been on spiro now for over 6 years but for some reason in the last year all the pharmacies around me have had trouble getting it in. I was on the qualitest version (for over 5 years) and then was switched to jubilant cadista then amneal and lastly mylan. I had trouble finding the mylan version the last time I picked up my script. It's so odd that I had no trouble for over 5 years now the pharmacies never seem to know which version they are getting in these days.

Same here. I am on my third brand since I started taking it in January.  I don't really care for this new one. It tastes like peppermint and I'm getting every symptom in the book.

When I got my last refill (before this one) it was actually two different pills.

yeah this is very frustrating! i loved the qualitest and mylan versions the best but those are the ones that taste like peppermint. i wonder how much it is for the aldactone out of pocket. i'm thinking of just switching to the brand name to avoid this mess in the future.