Tips on getting off...

Notifications
Clear all

Tips on getting off acne.org

MemberMember
(@halomalo)

Posted : 01/12/2019 12:46 am

I am not sure if its just New Years resolutions or the winter wind, but I want to slowly get off the acne.org regimen. Its not that it is bad but my skin looks so damaged and dry. My eyes have been so red, itchy, and overall puffy from using BP gel. This is my second time getting on the regimen, it works but only for while.The only place on my face that really seems to benefit from the regimen is my forehead, but for the rest of my face, I still break out in both blackheads and whiteheads. I have once quit back in 2017 all in one day and experienced the worst skin I ever had. My goal is to just wean off of it and move on to Korean skincare. Korean skincare is just more nature and effective but I want to ensure that the progress I have made is maintained. My face right now is just barely building a tolerance to simple moisturizers but its still so dry, red, flakey, and irritated looking. Thinking of buying klairs products and Dr.jart for acne.

PS : I used the regimen for over a year before then got off for 3 months then currently went back for a total of 9 to 10 months

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 01/19/2019 10:24 am

Hi Halomalo,

Once you are clear of any active acne, you may add or change one variable at a time to The Regimen and see if you will remain clear.