Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TempleLN

Regimen Problems, please help

I have been on the regimen for about a year now. After about 5-6 months my skin was completely clear, scars gone, face smooth and everything. I got lazy and brave for about a month or two, didn't really follow the instructions to a tee, I completely stopped at a point. I started getting one or two pimples every two weeks and now I feel like I'm getting them every week. After using the regimen for this long, my skin is super sensitive and very easy to scar. Every time I try to get back into using the treatment consistently to treat these pimples, my skin gets super dry which I know is normal but my skin just freaks out. I try to reduce the dosage from the two pumps I could easily handle before I slacked off to one but same thing happens. My skin is not having it and these pimples keep coming back so I have many scars again. 

Acne.org changed my life and I don't want to go back to having this problem but I just can't seem to find my feet again. Do I just tough it out or has my skin just stopped responding to the product? Once you stop, are there instructions to restart?

Hi, this happened to me in like 2014-2015. Your skin will have to readjust, but I don't think there are any "specific" instructions to start again. Hope this helps.