Acne.org
powerpack1234

acne scars forehead

Posted (edited)

друзья, Здравствуйте. Я живу в России, есть проблема с косметологами.
Скажи мне, как я могу исцелить мои шрамы?
В моем городе есть устройства - инфини ultrpapulse СО2 и subcision..
Vo_81BIgfo8.большой палец.JPG.8062b9ef0d9ab3a51ac373d2d961245d.jpg242x1TXxr0I.большой палец.JPG.5c9c3ce621f7486f716562e383af4f5e.jpgcOLxPf7uj6w.jpg.fbf57b53f53088cfa06d61564b755a78.JPG0zkoyZMSk04.большой палец.JPG.9d420762d05d39324153a640176b24b3.JPG

Edited by powerpack1234

Posted

I actually think your scars do not look bad at all. They are definitely on the minor side. It will be interesting to hear from Beautiful Ambition.

Posted

@powerpack1234 I read the above Russian translated that in your city you have Infini, co2, and subcision. The forehead is the hardest area to treat. It does not tend to heal well, lots of veins and arteries, little fat. 

I am having trouble seeing your scars with the pictures you provided. Can you use a flashlight or directional light to have them make shadows for a pic. Or are they just red wounding post acne known as PIE, this is not a scar. The second pic looks like PIE or red hyperpigmentation - wounding. In that case you do vascular laser like v-beam. 

Do you have boxcars on your forehead I can't see the pics clearly. I will respond in 24-hrs once I see the pics - shadows. Thanks for your patience. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, beautifulambition said:

@powerpack1234 I read the above Russian translated that in your city you have Infini, co2, and subcision. The forehead is the hardest area to treat. It does not tend to heal well, lots of veins and arteries, little fat. 

I am having trouble seeing your scars with the pictures you provided. Can you use a flashlight or directional light to have them make shadows for a pic. Or are they just red wounding post acne known as PIE, this is not a scar. The second pic looks like PIE or red hyperpigmentation - wounding. In that case you do vascular laser like v-beam. 

Do you have boxcars on your forehead I can't see the pics clearly. I will respond in 24-hrs once I see the pics - shadows. Thanks for your patience. 

Yes, sorry I do not know English. Does this mean the forehead is not curable? Will I ever see a smooth forehead? ( help me make the treatment correctly, please

I have already done two procedures on the device m22 with a difference of 2 weeks.

8e6-9Px7rgM.jpg

87vnykyHLNE.jpg

Edited by powerpack1234

Posted

The forehead will only see a percentage of improvement. That's ok you don't need English, just translate it.

Get Botox done, this will soften the forehead scars.

The redness or PIE post acne stands out to me. Get Vascular laser which gets rid of the reds.

On some of these scars you can dermastamp them at home yourself between treatments individually.

M22 isn't very good, you can try rf needling if you wish OR fractional co2. 

I would do several TCA peels after the above for texture. This might help you the most as it's a textural issue.

Your skin will never be glass smooth, this is not possible, but it can be made better.

Susncreen!

Posted

The forehead will only see a percentage of improvement. That's ok you don't need English, just translate it.

Get Botox done, this will soften the forehead scars.

The redness or PIE post acne stands out to me. Get Vascular laser which gets rid of the reds.

On some of these scars you can dermastamp them at home yourself between treatments individually.

M22 isn't very good, you can try rf needling if you wish OR fractional co2. 

I would do several TCA peels after the above for texture. This might help you the most as it's a textural issue.

Your skin will never be glass smooth, this is not possible, but it can be made better.

Susncreen!

In general, it is not so bad scars? Are there more red spots that create the illusion of scars? How do I behave properly with the procedures if I finished roaccutane two months ago? First do botox, two weeks later infini rf? and then how much wait idle time for the following procedures? and many procedures need infini rf? TCA normal or cross? Sorry, there is so much question, I want to do everything well, there is no hope for the doctors here.

Posted

@powerpack1234 Personally I do not think your forehead is bad, I Think your healing still and this is normal... But if you must do something,...

Your main issue as this is so fresh after Accutane is your body is healing, it will heal over the next year.... The skin is thin right now. The PIE or redness is the worst thing on the forhead I can see. As such as I mentioned above Vascular laser for this would be best. Yes red PIE or wounding post acne is NOT a scar. IF you finished Accutane 2 months ago you will be healing for a year, go get vascular laser done or q-switch laser for the redness. 

Botox can be done at any time, this is for aesthetics, people get this constantly, you can get it now and it will soften things up, but not the red.

Infini rf if for depressed scars like boxcars, you wait 3 months between each treatment - 3-4 are needed.

I don't see you needing tca cross here, there are no icepicks. You would do a peel for your forehead if you wish many months later after rf needling, botox, and vascular laser. 

Buy a derminator or dermastamp and stamp the individuals scar pits, between treatments. 3 months between all dr treatments, 1 month between stamping at home.

Posted
22 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

@powerpack1234 Personally I do not think your forehead is bad, I Think your healing still and this is normal... But if you must do something,...

Your main issue as this is so fresh after Accutane is your body is healing, it will heal over the next year.... The skin is thin right now. The PIE or redness is the worst thing on the forhead I can see. As such as I mentioned above Vascular laser for this would be best. Yes red PIE or wounding post acne is NOT a scar. IF you finished Accutane 2 months ago you will be healing for a year, go get vascular laser done or q-switch laser for the redness. 

Botox can be done at any time, this is for aesthetics, people get this constantly, you can get it now and it will soften things up, but not the red.

Infini rf if for depressed scars like boxcars, you wait 3 months between each treatment - 3-4 are needed.

I don't see you needing tca cross here, there are no icepicks. You would do a peel for your forehead if you wish many months later after rf needling, botox, and vascular laser. 

Buy a derminator or dermastamp and stamp the individuals scar pits, between treatments. 3 months between all dr treatments, 1 month between stamping at home.

Thank you very much dear person, tell me how can I thank you?
And I still have a couple of questions.
I have lasers in town - sciton bbl and m22 with a vascular filter, which one is better to choose for red spots?
And I also have scars on my temples and cheeks, but it seems to me that they are rolling, you could not tell them, can they be treated like a forehead?

lyyuB1d_tgI.thumb.jpg.7fbf1842fb5f3b0eea2a40928b97cfc8.jpg6-uLHhLC39A.thumb.jpg.91b55cbf45f62cee6f8c0cddc1631d7e.jpgcYJ-YEe_rGI.thumb.jpg.d95f4f2fe0a464a6bc8365c094a5e01a.jpg4XDtars7rOw.thumb.jpg.d9d07124c16a63b08691aae2d284ce3a.jpgye5RE9Jnk70.thumb.jpg.0000326c5129f4e960d75926d81083a2.jpg

Posted

Hi there your main issue is PIE or wounding post Accutane, the redness really makes it stand out. Try the Sciton BBL if that is what you have to use.

The m22 is a pretty weak laser. I would not suggest it. You do have boxcars on your cheeks. I would do cannula subcision on the cheeks, and perhaps rf mironeedling (3 or 4 sessions). If you need more of boose you can get co2 3-7% density and the highest power, with high density fraxel 1927nm. Start with BBL, then subcision, and rf needling, ... think about the rest after that.  

Then a few TCA peels for the texture.

Space everything out 3 months.

Candy is from Moscow, ... checkout the recommendation in the FAQ - first link in the scar solutions sub, the bottom has a list of Drs. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

Hi there your main issue is PIE or wounding post Accutane, the redness really makes it stand out. Try the Sciton BBL if that is what you have to use.

The m22 is a pretty weak laser. I would not suggest it. You do have boxcars on your cheeks. I would do cannula subcision on the cheeks, and perhaps rf mironeedling (3 or 4 sessions). If you need more of boose you can get co2 3-7% density and the highest power, with high density fraxel 1927nm. Start with BBL, then subcision, and rf needling, ... think about the rest after that.  

Then a few TCA peels for the texture.

Space everything out 3 months.

Candy is from Moscow, ... checkout the recommendation in the FAQ - first link in the scar solutions sub, the bottom has a list of Drs. 

subcision is needed only on the cheek? on the temple is not necessary? and after subcision you cannot put infini rf on those places?

2 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

Привет там ваша главная проблема пирог или ранение пост Accutane, покраснение действительно делает его выделиться. Попробуйте SCITON BBL, если это то, что вы должны использовать.

М22 - довольно слабый лазер. Я бы не предложил. У тебя на щеках есть товарные знаки. Я бы сделал канюля на щеках, и, возможно, RF mironeedling (3 или 4 сеанса). Если вам нужно больше из boose, то вы можете получить плотность СО2 3-7% и самую высокую силу, с High-density fraxel 1927nm. Начните с BBL, после этого subcision, и needling rf ... подумайте об остальном после этого.

Затем несколько tca пилинг для текстуры.

Пространство все 3 месяца.

Конфеты из Москвы, ... проверьте рекомендацию в FAQ-первая ссылка в sub scar solutions, в нижней части есть список DRS.

cheek can heal? And 1 subcise is enough for me?
Edited by powerpack1234

Posted

@powerpack1234 Subcision is needed both on the cheek and temples (cannula). There is a recommendation for a Dr in the FAQ for Russia, first post under scar treatments sub.

No typically you need 3-4 subcisions done. Subcision alone will not fix your cheek, you also need rf needling and co2 laser. 

Also Vascular laser for the redness. 

Posted (edited)
On 12/8/2018 at 4:04 PM, beautifulambition said:

@powerpack1234 Subcision is needed both on the cheek and temples (cannula). There is a recommendation for a Dr in the FAQ for Russia, first post under scar treatments sub.

No typically you need 3-4 subcisions done. Subcision alone will not fix your cheek, you also need rf needling and co2 laser. 

Also Vascular laser for the redness. 

Dear, tell me please. I have a plastic surgeon in my town, I asked him if he could do subcisia, he said that yes, but it seems to me that he never did. How do you think you can trust?

and how many percent of the red elements on my forehead you think will not turn into scars?

Edited by powerpack1234

Posted

@powerpack1234 IF he does not know how to do it goto someone who does. Ask how many he does a month if you need. you have early scarring, if you get treatment soon, you will have a good outcome. Follow the plan above.

@Candy Says Can you talk to this person, he is Russian as well and you can guide him to a better dermatologist. 

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

@powerpack1234 IF he does not know how to do it goto someone who does. Ask how many he does a month if you need. you have early scarring, if you get treatment soon, you will have a good outcome. Follow the plan above.

@Candy Says Can you talk to this person, he is Russian as well and you can guide him to a better dermatologist. 

I do not give rest to my fopFk3O7TyQbE.thumb.jpg.57db0a0b90b87240d04aeabdd733b4a2.jpgrehead. Is there anyone on this site who has achieved good results on their foreheads? and I do not understand where the red spots? in bad light can they look like scars? 

Local dermatologists say my forehead is not so bad. but I see the opposite

this is the worst lightingsXyu3HnGKXs.thumb.jpg.8fdc9ad4f158fd0709876610de9dede4.jpgQHOZe9DJvug.thumb.jpg.535b3fa9a77619e15225b299ebf49b94.jpgDYGf3bj3i_w.thumb.jpg.4b35f207baa11cc0ab00999ab9258f37.jpg

Edited by powerpack1234

Posted

@powerpack1234 Hello dear friend,the pics you uploaded in your last post,can really show your scars and i'm pretty sure now that expert members here,will give you better directions about treatment plans.In my opinion,subcision(from an expert doctor on this procedure) with filler will give you best results.After that,botox and some tca peels will make your scars unoticeable.Thanks.

Posted
1 hour ago, tasinhoooo said:

@powerpack1234 Hello dear friend,the pics you uploaded in your last post,can really show your scars and i'm pretty sure now that expert members here,will give you better directions about treatment plans.In my opinion,subcision(from an expert doctor on this procedure) with filler will give you best results.After that,botox and some tca peels will make your scars unoticeable.Thanks.

Thank you dear friend for the answer. Do you think it will be possible to make it invisible?

Posted

@powerpack1234 You know forehead is really hard to treat but if you combine subcision with filler you will see more than 60-70% improvement.You can excise some scars too but there is a high possibility to do things worse.Expert members will guide you better than me,but this is the way to go my friend.

Posted

@powerpack1234 Thank you much better pictures. 

You have lots of box cars, and you have PIE or redness as I mentioned before.

No your skin will not be glass smooth but it will be greatly improved. Most scar suffers will not say their scars are "invisible," but they will say they are improved and get on with their life. The forhead is the hardest place to treat, thin skin, lots of arteries, muscles, and it heals poorly. 

You said your derm has BBL or vascular laser, please do this, you have lots of red PIE. All over the cheeks, forehead, etc. 

Botox is needed on your forehead.

Subcision can be done here if your Dr is very experienced, They most likely will use a normal needle without filler as this area is hard to inject. 

CO2 is done to the boxcars or rf microneedling (Several sessions).

Buy a dermastamp, start stamping the box cars, I don't know if they sell to Russia but you can buy a Derminator which is a machine if you want also. 

You can have your Dr do acid peels or you do them. Do some glycolic peels.

Wait 3 months between Dr treatments and 1 month between dermastamping at home or peels. 

I want you to use (one of theses) retin-a/tretinorin/differin, every night. 

Sunscreen!

The biggest issue with Russia I am told by the others I help, are there are many bad Drs who do not know how to treat scars. 

@Candy Says Perhaps Candy can help you as he speaks Russian, you can private message him as well.

I would concentrate on the PIE or redness first, and get a dermastamp, then go from there. 

Posted (edited)

@powerpack1234 спасибо гораздо лучше фотографии.

У вас много коробочных машин, и у вас есть пирог или покраснение, как я уже упоминал.

Никакая ваша кожа не будет стеклянной ровной но она значительно будет улучшена. Большинство страдающих шрамов не скажут, что их шрамы "невидимы", но они скажут, что они улучшились и продолжают свою жизнь. Форхэад самое трудное место для того чтобы обработать, тонкая кожа, серии артерий, мышцы, и оно излечивает бедно.

Вы сказали, что у вашего derm есть BBL или сосудистый лазер, пожалуйста, сделайте это, у вас есть много красного пирога. По всем щекам, лбу и т.д.

Ботокс нужен на лбу.

Subcision можно сделать здесь если Ваш Dr очень опытн, то, они наиболее вероятно будет использовать нормальную иглу без заполнителя по мере того как эта область трудна для того чтобы впрыснуть.

СО2 сделан к boxcars или microneedling rf (несколько встреч).

Купите dermastamp, начните штемпелевать автомобили коробки, я не знаю если они продают к России но вы можете купить Derminator который машина если вы хотите также.

Вы можете попросить Вашего доктора сделать кислые пилинги или вы делаете их. Сделайте немного гликолевых пилингов.

Ждите 3 месяца между обработками Dr и 1 месяц между dermastamping на дому или peels.

Я хочу, чтобы Вы использовали (одно из тезисов) retin-a/tretinorin/differin, каждую ночь.

Солнцезащитный крем!

Самая большая проблема с Россией, которую мне говорят другие, которым я помогаю, есть много плохих Drs, которые не знают, как лечить шрамы.

@Карамель говорит, что , возможно, конфеты могут помочь вам, как он говорит по-русски, можно личное сообщение ему.

Сначала я бы сконцентрировался на пироге или покраснении, и получил бы дермастамп, потом пошел бы оттуда.

is it a bad forehead huh?

Why use Differential, Retina A?

Edited by powerpack1234

Posted

No were having a translation issue possibly.

I don't want to give you ideas of perfection, but I do want to help you. You can improve! 

Retin-a or tretinorin sold in Russia I am sure produces cell turnover, and helps some with the redness. 

Posted
1 час назад, beautifulambition сказал:

Возможно, нет проблемы с переводом.

Я не хочу давать вам идеи совершенства, но я хочу помочь вам. Вы можете улучшить!

Retin-A или tretinorin проданный в России я уверен производит оборачиваемость клетки, и помогает некоторым с краснотой.

when the red spots on the forehead go, will it be better?

Posted

Yes