Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johny1

7 days on retin-a clidamycin, mino

well no intial breakout yet my face is getting better, no new acne cept for some tiny whiteheads that come and go away right away. guess im hopefully not going to get a initial breakout eusa_pray.gif i gotta lot of red marks and healing acne right now so if i do get a bad breakout im not going anywere for xmas ; ( heres hoping it just gets better...

Yeah, I thought I'd maybe skip the initial breakout too til I got to week 3. Face explosion like nothing I'd ever seen before.

Just be prepared that it could get VERY ugly before it gets better. That was my experience with it. Good luck.

With the Retin A Micro it got worse beofre it got better. My breakout came out 10 days into and it was pretty bad, but it has been about 6 week and my face looks better.

Well, the explosion is because your stuff that is just underneath starts getting inflamed.

I used differin a couple of months ago and i noticed this too. All this little stuff under my skin turned into really REALLY annoying pustules, inflamed big zits. But if you can kill the p. acnes this doesnt need to happen. It could be that his antibiotics are already working well enough to counter this.

Be prepared on some setbacks tough. Retinoids take time to work effectively.

Well, the explosion is because your stuff that is just underneath starts getting inflamed.

I used differin a couple of months ago and i noticed this too. All this little stuff under my skin turned into really REALLY annoying pustules, inflamed big zits. But if you can kill the p. acnes this doesnt need to happen. It could be that his antibiotics are already working well enough to counter this.

Be prepared on some setbacks tough. Retinoids take time to work effectively.

It is probably not a bad idea to take a break from RAM. After the first week my face hurt so bad I had to stop for a few nights. It felt nice just to go to bed with a clean face and have nothing on it for a change. After I gave my face a few days to heal and then started the RAM again everything was fine. Every once in a while I will see a a litte dry flaky skin, but I just rub it w/ a wash cloth and it is gone.

well no intial breakout yet my face is getting better, no new acne  cept for some tiny whiteheads that come and go away right away. guess im hopefully not going to get a initial breakout eusa_pray.gif  i gotta lot of red marks and healing acne right now so if i do get a bad breakout im not going anywere for xmas ; (  heres hoping it just gets better...