Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

epfour

Please look at my pictures and help.

Hey Guys.

How are you?

I am 22 years old and male living in the UK, I have oily skin and while I've always had spots in the past few years they have got really bad and I'm not sure what to do about them.

I have a few other health issues which I don't want to go into detail about here (however they aren't relevant to the acne) but this means that the side effects of the regular treatment anti-biotics and accutane isn't worth the risk for me.

I've uploaded some pictures so you can see how bad it is, I'm lucky that my face isn't effected as severely as my back or chest (it's also like this on my bum) however it seems to be progressing up my neck and I'm scared eventually it's going to take over.

I have no skin care regime aside from some 4 hour clean and clear stuff that does nothing and I shower once daily (in the mornings before work) where I wash my face. I was my body using regular shower gel. I was my hair and condition it daily also with regular shampoo and conditioner.

https://imgur.com/a/HovpE52

Here is an album.

Let me know if you need any more information and thanks in advance for your help.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes