Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foodforthought

Amazing Website for Assessing Products!

Hi All,

I have easily spent thousands of dollars over the years on products with the hopes of easing my acne and find it like Russian Roulette, basing purchases off reviews, trawling to find people who comment on the effects each product has on their acne. The other day I stumbled across this new, amazing website called skincarisma. It gives you the ingredients in every product as well as, critically, any ingredients that are condomogenic. I can now see how some products that I thought were 'acne supporting' really aren't (they have pore-clogging ingredients ON TOP of their anti-acne ingredients), yet understand why I lean towards one particular facewash (the only one I've used before with no condomogenic ingredients). 

I've realised through analysing all the products I use, now and in the past, that any with no condomogenic ingredients or oil are fine for my skin. The problem is that these are far and few between! Since I cut all of the products out that contain the above my skin has cleared up beautifully!

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes