Notifications
Clear all

Using Ice packs for skin miracle make over

MemberMember
(@gsavvides)

Posted : 10/17/2018 2:19 pm

Hi fellow members,

I am 29 yrs old, with oily skin and I still get some occassional pimples here and there on my forehead and face. I have some open pores and my skin looks older than my age. I use daily the Regimen.

I want to do something to recover my skin back to its youthfulness as much as possible.....I started reading about using ice cubes and ice packs(like the ones we use for injuries) on the face for making skin tight and reducing wrinkles and achieving a beautiful face complexion.

What is your opinion ? Will my skin improve drastically if I start using ice packs on my face each night for 5 minutes or maybe more?

Do you have any specific instructions on how to use this?

thank you in advance for your help !

MemberMember
(@angiek)

Posted : 12/07/2018 5:48 pm

I wouldn't bother with this...I would think you are better off soaking your face in some hot water (unless you have roseacia), because that increases circulation to the face, witch promotes healing and regeneration. I would think the cold packs would only cause your skin to tighten in response to the cold for a couple minutes.I would do internal anti-inflammatory stuff instead... eat tumeric, green veggies, take vitamins, drink water.... those are proven to help with collagen and elastane formation.