Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ClearMeNow

Success coming off Regimen?

Just curious ... has anyone had success coming off of the Regimen? Seems like there are plenty of people who have become clear doing the Regimen, myself included ... but it seems like everyone who stops always starts to break out again. I don't want to be dependent on BP for the rest of my life ... I'm already at the point where I only use BP at night and remain clear ... so I was just wondering if there were any success stories of people slowly coming off of the Regimen and remaining clear. I'm hoping that my skin hasn't become so accustomed to BP that a week or 2 without it will cause a horrible break out ...

I can usually stop the Regimen for about 4-5 days before I start to have somewhat of a breakout. And when I start up on the Regimen again it takes about 3-4 days to clear up again. So I usually stop the Regimen for about 2 days at a time and start up (to give my skin some "breathing" time). It's different with everyone though. biggrin.gif