Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

To me, acne makes a woman look more physically attractive. Also oily skin makes a woman look more physically. Let's not forgot about acne scars because, to me, they also make a woman look more physically attractive. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." A phrase that maybe commonly heard but poorly understood. It means beauty is subjective. There are no facts when it comes to beauty. No objectively beautiful, no objectively ugly. It's all opinions. 
       With the previous paragraph in mind, ask yourself. Does acne make one look less physically attractive ? Is acne gross ? The answer is dependent on who you ask. Yes, there are humans in this world who will find someone less physically attractive if they have acne. But never forgot those who, for them, acne neither makes someone less nor more physically attractive. There are also those humans, including myself, who will finds a potential romantic partner to be more physically attractive with acne.
         Imagine a woman with severe acne and acne scars all over her face, upper neck, chest, shoulders, upper arms, and back. Her skin is textured. Her pores are massive. Her skin is so oily she can wash her face and in 3 hours she will look like she she wiped cooking oil on her face. Ask me, I would say beauty queen. To those who don't see acne is a beautifier,  that woman will find many who find her beautiful if she looks in the right places. It's just probability. With so many humans on earth, and how massively diverse perception of beauty is, she should find a romantic partner, male, female, whatever she desires. If her family and friends have a problem with her because of her skin, are they really her family and friends ? Are they really her love ones ? I have met before female humans with skin like that or close to that and, unfortunately for me, they already had a romantic partner, so what I'm saying about the chances of romance for a woman with skin is that is not mere speculation. 
    I hope this was helpful to someone. 

What you are saying is simply like saying that there is always someone who will find getting shit on attractive. Yes, there might be some people who are attracted to acne and scars, but probably less than 1 in 10 000. It's not in human nature to find people with acne attractive, in fact it is something unattractive. However people can look past that.

In fact what you are saying is very shallow, you are talking all about how acne scars are beautiful like it's the only thing that matters "beauty". Did u want to be with those females with acne just because they were beautiful? well, that's very shallow and you should be ashamed.

On 9/24/2018 at 3:11 PM, Duperele said:

What you are saying is simply like saying that there is always someone who will find getting shit on attractive. Yes, there might be some people who are attracted to acne and scars, but probably less than 1 in 10 000. It's not in human nature to find people with acne attractive, in fact it is something unattractive. However people can look past that.

In fact what you are saying is very shallow, you are talking all about how acne scars are beautiful like it's the only thing that matters "beauty". Did u want to be with those females with acne just because they were beautiful? well, that's very shallow and you should be ashamed.

It's not fact is it unattractive. There are no facts with what is beautiful, ugly, attractive, unattractive, it's just someone's opinion. Also I'm not sure why you said it wasn't human nature to be attracted to acne. I'm a human and I find it attractive. 
     To the shallow part, that imaginary  woman. I would be EXTREMELY EXTREMELY EXTREMELY physically attracted to her. But what if she is a bully, then in my opinion, she is not girlfriend material. In my opinion, liking how someone looks is not in of itself a problem. I am not going to mistreat someone if I am not physically attracted to them. Physical attraction may just not be a factor outside of romance and/or sexuality for me. 

On 9/24/2018 at 10:11 PM, Duperele said:

What you are saying is simply like saying that there is always someone who will find getting shit on attractive. 

Ahaha