Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sara V.

Help! Little flesh colored bumps all over forehead and chin!!

I've struggled with acne for about two years now. I'm an 18-year-old female. I used to get large cysts around my chin/jaw area and on my forehead. Side note: if anyone has ways to get rid of scarring like hyperpigmentation, please let me know! The major problem is that i have these small hard flesh colored bumps all over my face. On my chin, I can squish them out and typically white hard dirt or something will come out. But on my forehead, nothing really happens. They don't become inflamed typically unless I mess with them. They are so hard to get rid of! I feel like I've done everything! I went to the dermatologist 6 months ago and she put me on doxycycline and gave me a retinoid cream. That helped for a while but once i got off it got worse. I continue to use the cream but its not really working. I've also recently been put on birth control to help the cystic hormonal aspect. I use an oil-based cleanser to double cleanse at night and a noncomedogenic moisturizer. I've also recently tried Paulas choice BHA liquid too, about two weeks ago. I use benzoyl peroxide and Mario Badescu drying lotion as a spot treatment as well! I also recently moved into a dorm where its very humid and damp so i think that making it worse!  If anyone has any idea of what to do or how to prevent this acne please let me know!! 
IMG_8268.thumb.JPG.0ac8ee8e586c3e341411a1f4359b6f2c.JPG   IMG_8267.thumb.JPG.7176cc7aaeda569b7f490ef7acbd52ac.JPG

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes