Notifications
Clear all

I need advice

MemberMember
(@ruby67)

Posted : 09/04/2018 9:43 pm

I dont know what to do, I have been seeing somone and we are dating now and I have had bad ance on my back for the last 3/4 years. It took me that long to tell my close sibliling. It definitely has cleared up but I am terrified to tell my significant other. What if he doesnt like me anymore, finds me less attractive... I have horrible anxiety about this. Havent went to the beach, I only wear teeshirts and sweater. It makes me feel disgusted and I cant look into the mirror without crying. I have been on special medication for about a month now and I do see improvements but I want to tell him but I am extremely scared. No one knows expect 2 of my family members, I feel alone. Does anyone understand how i feel!?

MemberMember
(@hopenew)

Posted : 12/26/2018 6:25 am

On 9/4/2018 at 10:43 PM, Ruby67 said:

I dont know what to do, I have been seeing somone and we are dating now and I have had bad ance on my back for the last 3/4 years. It took me that long to tell my close sibliling. It definitely has cleared up but I am terrified to tell my significant other. What if he doesnt like me anymore, finds me less attractive... I have horrible anxiety about this. Havent went to the beach, I only wear teeshirts and sweater. It makes me feel disgusted and I cant look into the mirror without crying. I have been on special medication for about a month now and I do see improvements but I want to tell him but I am extremely scared. No one knows expect 2 of my family members, I feel alone. Does anyone understand how i feel!?

I understand how you feel 1000000% I went through the same exact thing! I understand!

By the way, the ocean sea water along with the sun is the one thing that cleared up my body acne. But be careful, it can be dangerous. Dermatologists would tell you not do do this. Perhaps with a sun screen....