Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
presrox

Wash your face how many times a day?

Is 2 times a day ok for washing my face? I'd rather wash it every other day because I don't want to strip it of important oils. Lemme know if once when I wake up and once before bed is ok. Or is only once a day or every other day good.

I wash once in the morning and when i go to sleep because any more would irritate my skin, i wouldn't worry about stripping your important oils as long as you moisturise with a good moisturizer i wouldnt worry about it. So i personally would wash 2x a day.

Tom

OMG i love that game soooo much, it really funny. Yeh they are from 'Conker - live and uncut' for Xbox which will come out in March 2005. biggrin.gif

Tom

Is 2 times a day ok for washing my face? I'd rather wash it every other day because I don't want to strip it of important oils. Lemme know if once when I wake up and once before bed is ok. Or is only once a day or every other day good.

I have very oily skin and I wash at most 3x a day if it is summer,or if I am working in the kitchen at work.For most folks, 2x a day should be fine.If your skin is super sensitive you could wash at night, and just swab your face with a gentle toner in the am.

After my shower, I wash in the morning with St. Ives apricot scrub, I pat dry then apply Eucerin moisturizer

Before I goto bed, I was with St. Ives Apricot scrub, pat dry, apply a dab of BP to any active spots, and then moisturizer once the BP has dried.

it's been working great for me.