Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unluckyguy

Intresting stuff

While doing some random tane searches, I ran into some archived newsgroup posts that were used by derms.

I have never seen a derm newsgroup before and found it very interesting.

There were 4 sections on accutane and I glanced thro a few of them.

Interesting stuff for someone with a lot of time in thier hands ( like me)

It is fun to see doctors discussing among themselves about tane for a change, instead of patients like us

http://matrix.ucdavis.edu/rxderm-archives/

Yeah, that was an interesting read. Far more informative than my -actual- derm visit (which isn't really saying much anyway heh tongue.gif).

Thanks.

My concern from going thro those archives is that in a way it is scary that even the medical community has accepted that acne treatment is more of a hack rather than fixed science.

I would love to see some active newsgroups for derms instead of an archived one. Hell we can even post some questions on our own (pretending to be derms smile.gif ) if we fail to get answers from our own derms.

Someone with relatives in the medical field might be able to point us to one of those.

All my relatives are engineers and accountants , so no hope for me in that department...

I would love to see some active newsgroups for derms instead of an archived one. Hell we can even post some questions on our own (pretending to be derms smile.gif ) if we fail to get answers from our own derms.

Someone with relatives in the  medical field might be able to point us to one of those.

department...