Notifications
Clear all

Are some people destined to be alone their whole lives?

MemberMember
(@koloz)

Posted : 05/28/2018 8:02 pm

Acne is such a cruel and underrated disease and I'll never understood why we never get sympathy but people with other diseases do. Besides that I've been alone since around 14 and i'm 22 now. Acne just wrecked my teen years and after two courses of Accutane its finally gone minus some redness. How am I suppose to salvage a social life at this point. I have major trust issues because everyone avoided me in school because of my face. No one at this age seems open to making new friends anyway.

MemberMember
(@duperele)

Posted : 05/29/2018 12:01 pm

Yes, u missed out on "teenage love", people often say. But u don't want to miss out on your 20's, so get ur shit together. You are saying u don't have acne anymore.

MemberMember
(@benjamin94)

Posted : 05/30/2018 12:40 pm

On 29/05/2018 at 2:02 AM, Koloz said:

Acne is such a cruel and underrated disease and I'll never understood why we never get sympathy but people with other diseases do. Besides that I've been alone since around 14 and i'm 22 now. Acne just wrecked my teen years and after two courses of Accutane its finally gone minus some redness. How am I suppose to salvage a social life at this point. I have major trust issues because everyone avoided me in school because of my face. No one at this age seems open to making new friends anyway.

Have you tried tinder?

MemberMember
(@jellyy)

Posted : 01/11/2019 11:56 am

yes it is so underrated. people see it as nothing when its the worstdisease, including the scarrings. Irather have other illness that doesn't show on your appearance. Any disease that show on the appearance is the worst. But people who doesn't have them just see it as nothing, when these acne and scarrings is the one that affect a person's mental and physical health a lot. But people just think you are being superfical. Only people who have them can truly understand.

jayes95 liked
MemberMember
(@lizzieswellness)

Posted : 05/11/2022 7:17 am

Acne may had delayed you to have someone before or it could be something to be grateful for today. Maybe it was molding you and teaching you self love. Attract don't chase! Don't allow yourself to miss out in your 20's

MemberMember
(@adxhunt)

Posted : 03/04/2023 8:17 am

Posted by: @lizzieswellness

Acne may had delayed you to have someone before or it could be something to be grateful for today. Maybe it was molding you and teaching you self love. Attract don't chase! Don't allow yourself to miss out in your 20's

Or maybe don't glorify specific points in your life as though they are somehow significant. That way you might not feel like you've missed out on your teens/20s/college/youth etc.

This post was modified 1 year ago by adxhunt