Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wtfishappening

Please help me ! Idk what I have done

Hello. So I’ve never really had acne or pimples before. About 3 weeks ago I started plucking my ingrown hairs I noticed on my chin. It literally broke the skin. I then started popping pimples as well thinking I was clearing my face. Well now I have the worst stuff on my face I probably could ever have. Literally swollen and painful and keep reappearing in different spots. It is almost like a blister full of pus, then I would pop it and it just makes it look worse. Me getting tiny white head pimples everywhere. The swollen pimples are on my chin and now my face. Filled with pus. Swollen around the outside. I’ll go down if I get the pus out but then spreads me the next morning I wake up with a bigger swollen lump now my face. Some are painful to touch. Please help me figure out what to do. I have attached a I tire but I have makeup on because it looks so horrible without it. I’ve been telling people I got it by glass on my face. Will upload more pictures tonight after I get home from work but really would like to have something to buy to try. All response is appreciated. I own makeup won’t help but it damn sure doesn’t make it any worse. Omg 

D935EB44-E4FC-460F-9B7A-9F02221991CF.jpeg

DE381947-E3E0-40EA-8962-2CAF8E75269C.jpeg

74C29978-DBFE-479E-A7A4-A09E2FA4EC02.jpeg

F221A954-327B-4001-99DF-A4C6AF85C847.jpeg

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes