Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rav101

ACCUTANE ROUND 2 MONTH 3

I'm a 19 year old female who is on accutane for the SECOND time! I literally thought I was done with this monster called acne but I guess i AM NOT!! I'm so frustrated because like 5 months ago my skin was so clear and now it's worse than ever. It's mainly concentrated on my cheeks and I am really scared because it's already my fourth month. Last time I was on accutane I had no IB and was clear within the second month and was so happy. I've lost so much confidence within these last couple months and I literally don't feel like doing anything. It seems as if I'm not even taking accutane it doesn't feel like it's done anything but make my lips chapped... I still have active pimples on both of my cheeks and really bad inflammation:( I feel like I'm losing hope idk what to do anymore

Edited by rav101

Update for anyone wondering: MY SKIN IS CLEARING UP... I'm on month 4 and I literally saw a difference within a week i'm so AMAZED!! I'm so much more happier with how my skin is getting!