Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RPhillips4338

Silicone-free oil-free liquid foundation?

Omiana intense coverage matte liquid foundation is amazing. I mean a-ma-zing. It's expensive but the coverage is really good (use with a flat top brush or one of those oval toothpaste looking foundation brushes. Don't use a sponge or BB). It's all natural and make specially for people with highly sensitive skin. Hasn't made me break out and actually makes my skin look better when I take off my makeup. 

I use Milk Blur Liquid Matte Foundation. It works pretty well, though it can get cakey/emphasize texture if you use too much and have dry skin (my problem currently, but it looks amazing when my skin isn't dry). It's one of the only full-coverage liquid foundations I've found that doesn't have silicone. I've been using it for a few months and it doesn't seem to irritate my skin. I have very sensitive skin; even so-called acne-fighting foundations can make my skin worse, but Milk doesn't seem to make it worse so far. Thataylaa on YouTube has a good review of Milk foundation for oily, acne-prone skin. I'll post the link: