Acne is ruining my ...

Notifications
Clear all

Acne is ruining my life

MemberMember
(@600sweetie)

Posted : 03/25/2018 5:49 pm

Hi everyone I™m 16 years old and before this year had generally clear skin. I was using the regimen and I really liked it. Around November, December my family came around hard times and I lost my part time job. I™ve been trying to babysit and do small gigs here and there to save up but I can™t afford the regimen anymore. As of now I use a clean and clear acne control cleanser and a cetaphil moisturizer but I see it doing nothing. I™m embarrassed to go out because my skin looks disgusting and everyone makes comments about how dirty I look. At this point I don™t know what to do. I know the acne isn™t hormonal and I™ve been drinking water so please give me any tips on how to get rid of this acne. First photo is October on the regimen, second photo is today.

A6EDFE71-2961-424D-A904-C32129E1242E.jpeg

30B6B0AD-9FCC-4723-B67C-31D9631408D1.jpeg

MemberMember
(@robinclooney)

Posted : 03/27/2018 9:46 am

Hi! Instead of clean and clear have you tried Neutrogena 2% salicylic acid wash and a generic 2.5% bp cream? Also sulphur is inexpensive and a treasure...when I was a teenager these sulphur masks were Rx only, now you can find them at your drug store...its amazing how well this stuff works...I believe since all of the Rx crap is big business, derms no longer mention sulphur, instead they first suggest that $150 cream...hope some of this is helpful...good luck sweetie and screw those fools and their rude ass comments...which are so not true!

MemberMember
(@600sweetie)

Posted : 03/28/2018 5:25 pm

On 3/27/2018 at 7:46 AM, robinclooney said:

Hi! Instead of clean and clear have you tried Neutrogena 2% salicylic acid wash and a generic 2.5% bp cream? Also sulphur is inexpensive and a treasure...when I was a teenager these sulphur masks were Rx only, now you can find them at your drug store...its amazing how well this stuff works...I believe since all of the Rx crap is big business, derms no longer mention sulphur, instead they first suggest that $150 cream...hope some of this is helpful...good luck sweetie and screw those fools and their rude ass comments...which are so not true!

Thank you so much! I Will go and look for those products today and thank u for the kind words I needed them and I truly appreciate it.

MemberMember
(@robinclooney)

Posted : 03/29/2018 3:04 pm

21 hours ago, 600sweetie said:
On 3/27/2018 at 9:46 AM, robinclooney said:

Thank you so much! I Will go and look for those products today and thank u for the kind words I needed them and I truly appreciate it.

Let me know how it works for you! And you are a doll inside and out...remember that always..I think those peeps that throw out such rude and untrue comments to others have a bigger problem with themselves! They suck, you dont! Win!

MemberMember
(@jcote)

Posted : 05/11/2018 4:06 pm

My son uses cetaphil cleanser, Dans BP and cerave lotion. This is working. You could try either of those products

MemberMember
(@acneexposed)

Posted : 06/04/2018 7:21 pm

It looks like the regimen dried you out, judging from the discoloration of the forehead and the extreme dryness around the lips. The first pic the skin looks moist and supple, and the 2nd just looks like a dry desert. DO NOT AND STOP USING BP, Do not try Salicylic Acid or any type of acid or sulphur anymore..

People who are telling you to use these things have no idea what they are talking about, these products dry out skin.

I would highly recommend dropping every skin treatment, every cosmetic until you fix the dryness issue. I would only use water to wash your face, warm tepid water and a clean towel. I would strongly recommend you use an oil free moisturizer like Skin MD Natural before bed every night until your skin goes back to normal as in the first picture.