Notifications
Clear all

NEEM can TOTALLY Destroy BEDBUGS!

MemberMember
(@ashok-t-jaisinghani)

Posted : 03/15/2018 4:35 pm

NEEM can TOTALLY Destroy BEDBUGS!

The blood-sucking BEDBUGS are spreading fast all over the world in places of human habitations. They have become a great nuisance, as It is very difficult to eradicate them with the commonly used method of spraying insecticides. Their bites can cause severe itching, sleeplessness, irritability, depression, anemia and other related problems.
Even by using different types of insecticides regularly, I had failed again and again to remove all the BEDBUGS from my room. In desperation, I started using NEEM soap and NEEM detergents to wash my bedsheets, pillow covers, blankets, mosquito net, and also to wash my clothes like the shirts, pants, underwears, banians, nightdresses, caps, socks, handkerchiefs, towels, napkins, etc. Only after I did that, the BEDBUGS DISAPPEARED totally within a few days!
I was astonished to find such an easy solution in such a short period. So, it is NOT surprising why the Hindus worship the NEEM TREE as a GODDESS!
We can use NEEM SPRAYS to kill and repel bedbugs, mosquitoes, mites, lice, fleas, ticks, cockroaches, ants, flies, etc. Washing our clothes with NEEM soap and NEEM detergents repels these insects.
Even if we choose to wash our clothes with other soaps and detergents, we can just dip the clothes in NEEM WATER for some time, then squeeze them and hang them for drying.
BATHING with NEEM soap and using NEEM creams and NEEM lotions too can help our bodies to repel bedbugs, mosquitoes, mites and lice, and to prevent diseases like ANEMIA, MALARIA, DENGUE, CHIKUNGUNYA, SCABIES, etc.
Let us launch a worldwide campaign against bedbugs, mosquitoes, mites, lice and other insect pests by sending many messages like this one to all our contacts.
MemberMember
(@evas)

Posted : 08/10/2018 9:30 am

Fresh or dried eucalyptus, lavender, mint, and rosemary are good bed bug repellents. Natural oilsof these plants are suitable for this purpose as well. Hereone can find other methods of killing those pests. Hope it will come in handy.