Notifications
Clear all

Your most embarrassing acne moments

MemberMember
(@lesbianwithacne)

Posted : 02/24/2018 7:24 pm

One of the single most embarrassing acne moments of my life had happenned this Valentine's day. It was the first and currently only time I tried to tell my crush I liked her (I'm a girl too and she is an out lesbian). With my face covered in zits I walked up to her with the intention of telling her. My confidence dropped when I saw her that her moderate acne was having a clear day. The contrast between my full face severe cystic acne and her just a few zits was too much. She greeted me and I spoke to her. I had this ripe zit on my forehead which picked the worst possible moment of all time to drain pus down my face. I felt it and I can't express the intense embarrassment. She tried not to stare but she couldn't help it. I took out my rag to wipe my face. I told her I had to use the bathroom and tried to walk away but she hold my hand and asked if there was something I wanted to tell her. I don't know if she knew my feelings or not but I couldn't tell her after what she just saw. Tears started flowing down my face which made the embarrassing situation even more embarrassing. I just told her I wanted to ask about homework but nevermind. Like a loser I spent like a solid hour crying in the bathroom then I went to the nurse and told her I was sick so I didn't have to go back to class. That wad the most embarrassing acne moment for that crush. I wanted to stare it since I can't stop thinking about it. I hope others here will stare their moments too. I am also open to messages if anyone want to talk to me in private.

MemberMember
(@koloz)

Posted : 02/25/2018 12:53 am

There are so many I can't count. One of the worst ones though was in high school during swimming for gym class I couldn't swim and had to sit out because acne covered my body and literally burned in the chlorine water.

MemberMember
(@duperele)

Posted : 02/25/2018 5:48 am

4 hours ago, Koloz said:

There are so many I can't count. One of the worst ones though was in high school during swimming for gym class I couldn't swim and had to sit out because acne covered my body and literally burned in the chlorine water.

ye... I just faked being sick because i was embarassed of my body acne and did not want to swim in school.

MemberMember
(@lesbianwithacne)

Posted : 02/25/2018 6:37 am

5 hours ago, Koloz said:

Tears came to my eyes when you mentioned gym. I hate gym. Sweating off my makeup. Sweating and my acne doesn't agree. Sometimes my pus pockets would open up. Acne should be a medical reason to skip gym.

MemberMember
(@jpablo)

Posted : 02/25/2018 7:35 am

Going to job interviews as an adult and having a childish person talk to your acne the whole time.

MemberMember
(@lesbianwithacne)

Posted : 02/25/2018 11:11 am

3 hours ago, jPablo said:

Going to job interviews as an adult and having a childish person talk to your acne the whole time.

I never had a job interview before. I can't imagine having an actually stressful situation as a job interview made 10 times more stressful with that nonsense.