Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scar from acne

Hey guys,
im not sure what this is/ if it’ll heal in time. I had a really stubborn pimple that I finally got to pop after two weeks. While it was healing there was still a hard bump for a while and then that went away and I was left with a dark indent. The darkness has gone away but there’s still a tiny indent as well as a weird oval outline around it.  I’ve been using mederma hoping it would soften the outline but not much luck so far. Has anyone ever had something like this?  I’ve never had indented scars before so I’m not sure if this is something that will fade in time or not. Thanks! 

Edited by Guest

Stop popping and i suggest you use moisturiser on your face,one that dosnt hurt or irritate your skin.you got dry flakiness going on,your skin is in better health if you use the good moisturiser for you personaly.

that little hole thing should close up in time,looks like a open pore from where a blackhead might have been,it should close up but could take maybe a month?
:)