Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gerryn19

accutane 20 mg second round

I should’ve started this blog a long time ago. Today is day 25: my skin is now calming down for the Iitial
brekaout that happened this week. I figured it was the product I was using which was causing it to be irritated and inflammed. I’m currently using corsx ph cleanser in the morning and night , followed by toney by klairs and klairs all over lotion to keep my skin moisturise. Today. My skin is. A tad dry but not as bad, I’ve been drinking lots of water. My lips are dry but manageable. Still a bunch of active pimples , cystix acne turning into white heads. Some are quite painful and annoying. I’m heading on vacation in two weeks. I’m afraid I need to stop
the treatment because I’m going somewhere hot! What are your thoughts? Do
i stop it ? Or I I do I continue and wear tons of sunblock ?  I hope my acne gets better it’s been a little discouraging and frustrating 

I would continue and wear a lot of sunscreen and hats! I think the end result if you stick with it will be soo worth it, but the pause in it would put you back to ground zero when you restart. I am only 3 weeks in and haven't gotten rid of any of my acne yet, but have a super positive attitude that if I stick this out I will never have to worry about acne again!