Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been using SA and BP medicated spot treatments, Vichy Deep Cleansing Gel and toner on my face for a while now. I think it must have been for half a week now that I've been using Proactiv cleanser on my face aswell to exfoliate. I woke up, and looked in the mirror. I had a HUGE sort of chemical burn all over my face! It's VERY tender, and red. My skin was peeling a little while before (very severe peeling), and now I have this sore, red blotchy skin. I haven't touched it at all, because I'm afraid to do something to aggravate it. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I know what you mean...I did this too last week...its just comes from putting too much irratating crap on your skin...the skin peeled off and it was red and sorta sore for a day or so....my spor or too is still fading back to normal now...i think it just takes a few weeks for the new skin to return to normal...just put moisturizers and aloe vera and i also started putting tamanu oil on it...its really helped...hopefully both of our makrs will be gone in a couple of weeks :-D