Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey so..great stuff! i've been loading up on BP like drummerman said for this party next week and in 3 days..my skin had been clearing up really well..I went from having 6 active pimple..to 1 ! ok..so my skin is dry and tight BUT its clearing up!!! today I SUPER moisturised with cetaphil and it feels much better..it's weird..never before when i've used BP has it worked this fast and this well..odd but great!! just wanted to share..if you have a very important date and you want to look great and have few days beforehand when no one will see you..here's what I tried and suggest to you:

morning: wash with noxema and baking soda

BP gel(LOTS)

cetpahil moistrser

night: same..minus the moituriser and ALOT ALOT ALOT of BP..

i know it sounds harsh and drying but..shit..it works..really..and for a few days when no one sees you..who cares if your skin is dry!?!?!?

"who cares if your skin is dry!?!?!? "

dry skin is very bad in the long run. if you keep drying it out without atleast keeping it moist it can damage the skin perminently...

i meant it in a more aesthetic way, some people want to wear make up and it tends to llok bad when you have dry skin...I put on moisturiser in the morning..anyhoo..all i'm saying is that this is working thus far and i'm happy..i'd rather have dry CLEAR skin than normal broken out skin...

NOt trying to be a jerk but having dried out face is actually more embarassing and more people will say stuff to u then havng acne.

so it's day 4 or 5 or something..and all i have are red marks and one tiny zit on my chin..good stuff..this morning i didnt put any BP on just moisturiser and it looks good! my sin stared peeling this morning when i woke up but after I used the baking soda..it all went away! anyhoo..thanks for all the adivce!