Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Darklord

Carnt report topics!!

the board always does that now.  halide said they are working on it this weekend.

ohh wheres the drama that ur reporting ,, i wanna see!

and what program do you have your browsing on,, is that Mozilla is says?? that looks fierce.

The forum coders tried to use 'mod' as a table alias in the query, and it is a reserved function which causes an error. So, that should be able to fix.

You guys should be all happy because the forum is about twice as fast now!

Oh good...Yeh i was thinking that, its alot faster then it was, hopefully it wont stop again like it did before.

Thx halide,

Tom

I am a wannabee IT dude. So, I guess so.

Dan knows so much more than me about technology wink.gif but I think he just got tired of board administration!

By the way, we have 2 dedicated servers hosting Acne.org now, and the web server was upgraded. So, we have a dedicated web server and a dedicated database server. It is so fast now and we expect it to stay fast even with the huge traffic we see in the evening time...

Oh yeah, back on topic: we'll fix the problem today hopefully. The board may go down for 10 minutes or so. smile.gif

Happy thursday everyone. lol.gif

lol.gif lol, i know this board is VERY addictive, when its down i have to get my daily fill from the acne.org chat room,lol razz.gif. How sad.

Tom

lol.gif I only use it when to boards are down, but find that im the only one on them :c lol. Yay, just looked at todays top 10 posters and im on it as well as you biggrin.gif. Finally...So sad.

Tom