Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sarchu

Both eyes red, swollen, itchy

Hi everyone, 
I’ve been using the regimen for about a year now and last week my eyes became very itchy, red, and swollen. They are still red and swollen but no longer itchy. The skin is sort of flaking away. 
Has this happened to anyone else? I never put BP near my eyes. 
I’ve used Benadryl with no change. 
Is there anything I could put on my eyes to help the redness/flaking? 
They feel very dry. 
(Clinics have been full capacity due to flu/cold season...)7AF0485F-3D60-43E5-9841-D8E1A1418035.jpeg5C7261B1-7179-4BEA-9202-F42BAC08966D.jpeg

3 hours ago, Sarchu said:

Hi everyone, 
I’ve been using the regimen for about a year now and last week my eyes became very itchy, red, and swollen. They are still red and swollen but no longer itchy. The skin is sort of flaking away. 
Has this happened to anyone else? I never put BP near my eyes. 
I’ve used Benadryl with no change. 
Is there anything I could put on my eyes to help the redness/flaking? 
They feel very dry. 
(Clinics have been full capacity due to flu/cold season...)7AF0485F-3D60-43E5-9841-D8E1A1418035.jpeg5C7261B1-7179-4BEA-9202-F42BAC08966D.jpeg

I use BP too and this happens to me from time to time too. It gets this bad sometimes, other times it looks like i have eye bags/puffy eyes. I never used BP around my eyes too and am confused as well.

If I put the jojoba oil, carefully and very thinly, around my eyes before i apply the BP, I don't get this. Also, be careful not to moisturize the eye area with the same moisturizer that is on your face, bc the BP can carry along with it. good luck!

3 hours ago, november13 said:

If I put the jojoba oil, carefully and very thinly, around my eyes before i apply the BP, I don't get this. Also, be careful not to moisturize the eye area with the same moisturizer that is on your face, bc the BP can carry along with it. good luck!

That's a good idea, I'll start doing that at night! I've stopped using BP for now :/ not sure what to do the redness isn't going away