Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
awstenknight

extreme redness of the face

i have this skin condition where my face and only my face goes bright/dark red all the time. i’ve been to the hospital for it and it’s been confirmed that i don’t have rosacea and i’ve had a blood test that brought up that i’ve had slap cheek syndrome in the past which i have, and that i have an infection similar to tonsillitis. i was put on a course of penicillin where i took 86 pills in 10 days and it did nothing to my face and the redness. i’ve found nothing online where people have the same thing happening to them as me and the doctors said there was nothing they can do for it. it’s starting to ruin my life and effect me really bad. i’ve turned down going out so many times because of it and i never leave my house as i’m scared my face will go red when i’m out. i’ve always struggled with my self esteem, confidence and self harm from a pretty young age and all this is making it all worse. i don’t have any pictures of my face when it happens but it’s only my cheeks that go red; not my forehead, nose, chin or anything. some parts of my face go darker than other parts but it alternates. i’ve changed my work hours because of it and it’s effecting my wages and the money i make and i really don’t know what to do. i know other people have worse problems than me and that makes me feel worse about it. i’m getting to a point where i’d rather be dead than live like this everyday and it’s pathetic. please help. 

Try Soothe by Rodan and Fields.  I've had clients swear by it; they've tried EVERYTHING and these are the only products that have gotten red of the redness. Message if you have any questions.

e43e67f3bac47b880cde8322fbc93b49.jpg