Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im kinda new here, and theres prolly something like this that I missed....anyway. Dont really care about names, or anything like that....just what kinda stuff do you guys enjoy doing? Hobbies, things like that....Im sorry, i'm just really bored. Anyway....this threads probably going to die in under a day, but what the heck. Add stuff to it if you want.....

About me:.....Ive been drumming for 6 years, maybe a bit more, and had to quit my band of 4 1/2 years last year when I moved. Went from a city to a little hick town, but its a little hick snowboard town so its all good. I race DH mtb, going on my third season...and ive picked up a few sponsors. I also snowboard since I moved onto a mountain, ive been doing that for about 5 years now. Had acne since 6 grade(im a sophmore now)...never really bad, just on my chin. O yeah...I also work at a pizza place eusa_dance.gif

Just trying to get to know some people on here biggrin.gif

I might add a pic of myself later....the only one I have is pretty bad though.

just stick with us and never find the lounge and you will stay on our cool side, aw elsa wub.gif lol

^come on you have to be crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and weird to roll with us mystery girl

i should of just said elsa stabbed my finger, we were coal mining and she just took the pic right down on me. thanks, i have cancer.

yea i saw that it made me feel so bad.  it was so odd without u here i dunno its like in school when ur pal transfers the whole vibe was gone.

so happy ur back wub.gif