Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Notokel

Infini

After 3rd treatment, this is my left cheek now before/after . Did i achieved 50% or 70% improvement ?  My temples are still deep my doctor said this is toxic area ( hard to treat ). any advice for my temples ?  

20171126_104444.jpg

Looks really good bro!

Some of the smaller scars have almost disappeared.

Edited by Raster

2 hours ago, ailaeshiz said:

It's lookin' majorly improved to me. Will you be doing more treatments, or was this the last?

i also take vitamin c 2000mg per day, to promote collagen formation. I think i have last 2 more sessions

Good on you for starting the journey.
That is not why the temples are hard to treat ^. There is a major artery there, Drs can still treat this area, maybe he is not the right Dr for this.

You need subcision, this can be done superficial and helps along with Infini in the temples. In fact I see better results with sub here. Do not do filler in this area. They can do saline injections. The rest of the areas (cheeks) look good, they need tca peels for surface texture (several). 

BA

Edited by beautifulambition

Temples easy and hard to treat. Hard due to deeper anatomy- artery vein nerves, easy because the scars in this area are usually superficially tethered. Lipo-wiper subcision with spacer filler can easily sort 60-70% of scars in two sessions- safely. One has to be very superficial, but deep enough to break the bonds holding down the top part of your skin causing puckering. That is a good, and expected improvement with Infini. You have little or no clinically significant fibrosis, as the needles do actually go into your skin. Great job! Stay positive. 

6 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

Good on you for starting the journey.
That is not why the temples are hard to treat ^. There is a major artery there, Drs can still treat this area, maybe he is not the right Dr for this.

You need Nokor subcision, this can be done superficial and helps along with Infini in the temples. In fact I see better results with sub here. Do not do filler in this area. They can do saline injections. The rest of the areas (cheeks) look good, they need tca peels for surface texture (several). 

BA

But NOKOR is not readily available here in Manila. 

Hey man, You look really good. Your pictures are very clear and tell the difference, But I am somehow confused, I think you did fillers twice and the last one was a month ago right??

Is this improvement from fillers?? because I dont think infini willl result in a collagen formation in two or three weeks.

what type of fillers did you use??

On 11/26/2017 at 10:56 AM, Notokel said:

After 3rd treatment, this is my left cheek now before/after . Did i achieved 50% or 70% improvement ?  My temples are still deep my doctor said this is toxic area ( hard to treat ). any advice for my temples ?  

20171126_104444.jpg

Bro What clinic in manila and how much per Treatment? Im from the Philippines. Kamusta ang scars mo ngayon?

On 26.11.2017 at 6:33 AM, Notokel said:
On 26.11.2017 at 4:12 AM, ailaeshiz said:

It's lookin' majorly improved to me. Will you be doing more treatments, or was this the last?

i also take vitamin c 2000mg per day, to promote collagen formation. I think i have last 2 more sessions
Please note that it has been studied that suplement vitamin C does not help to increase collagen, check this article: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4390761/. |:<_<
Take rather natural vitamin C, like acerola and with vitamin E, ginseng is also good as you find in the article.

Also article below may be interesting, however please note this one refers also to topical remedies only and taking too much specific at one time may be more harmful than useful. I also wandering if it's good to supress colagenase during acne scar treatment (since mb it may need to cut sth to create sth new), but ther are also some other foods/creams mentioned:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3569896/

Edited by konada

@Notokel aoranyone who has experience - in your experience what is the real downtime after Infini, please?
I understand it will be relatively individual; I would like to have it done conservatively.
Often at the clinics websites they say 2 days downtime and you're fine.
This doesn't seem to be in tune with what I often read on here (gridmarks left for weeks/months)

Also, is it reasnoable to get Infini in pre-summer time (May lets say?) or is it getting too risky, shall I wait for next winter? 

@EagleEva
Grids marks can be 1-2 weeks realistically depending on the setting levels. Some have had them for a month but they are slow healers. Yes it's known the company gave bogus info about not having any track marks on perfect Hollywood type skin... They complain incessantly on Realself they don't like the girds, when there skin is perfect to begin with. Sure it would be fine in May or any time. You need about 3- 4 treatments. Have the doctor pinch your skin first for thickness and I would stay conservative 3-6 level. Some can go higher with a test spot as they have very thick skin with fibrosis or collagen (especially on extremely scarred skin needs to be at a higher level). 

thanks BA @beautifulambition , I am worried about the sunshine, I guess you have to be super cautious after Infini to wear high UV sunscreen all the time, etc.

those 3-4 treatments, should they be spaced out equally (lets say every 6weeks one treatment) or will it be fine to have first one before summer and next one September-October (4-5 months after)

No you can get sun. Just don't tan and wear sunscreen of course, but that should be every days.

You can space them out as long as you want. Takes about 6 months for collagen to build anyways and I say the minimum one treats is after 3 months. Dr's will push sooner, but it's your time and money,... right.

1 hour ago, EagleEva said:
@Notokel aoranyone who has experience - in your experience what is the real downtime after Infini, please?
I understand it will be relatively individual; I would like to have it done conservatively.
Often at the clinics websites they say 2 days downtime and you're fine.
This doesn't seem to be in tune with what I often read on here (gridmarks left for weeks/months)

Also, is it reasnoable to get Infini in pre-summer time (May lets say?) or is it getting too risky, shall I wait for next winter? 

I had a full week of looking very red and swollen Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, unbreakable1 said:

I had a full week of looking very red and swollen

cool, thanks- and that was it? no gridmarks left on your face?