Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have very mild acne now that i have started using the regimen. i ahve been using it for over 3 months now and its definately worked. last year i bought proactiv and stopped doing my normal routine because i figured it would clear up my face completely. PROACTIV totally does NOT work, so use the regimen and not proactiv. anyway, while i was using it, i got a breakout on my cheek, pretty bad, but it gradually went away. now all thats left is scarring and its been tehre for almost 10 months... its just red marks, but they're REALLY REALLY annoying and i was just wondering if anyone knows if theyll ever go away or what i can do to make them go away faster cause its REALLY REALLY annoying

its like i have a "bad side" and i dont want anyone looking at me from that side cause the other cheek is fine.

anwyays any help is appreciated

peace

I had mild to moderate acne as a teenager and had some scarring. Even now when I get breakouts (which is often but not like before), it leaves a light scar. The only thing you can do is wait for it to fade which can take a year, or you can get a tan. I always find that in the summertime when I get a tan, the scars seem to fade to nothing.

Also, I have heard of this stuff they sell over the counter called Mederma (?), and it's suppossed to get rid of scars. I've never tried it though.