Notifications
Clear all

Help!

MemberMember
(@indycolts26)

Posted : 10/22/2017 10:41 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here and just thought I'd try to get help and opinions on an issue that I've been dealing with for quite some time. Although I'm sure that most of you may not be experts, I thought it would be great to get help from "regular" people that may suffer from the excruciatingly stressful issue that is...Acne! Okay, here it goes... I have posted a photo of a what I will call a bump, because I don't know what the heck it is. This type of bump is something that appears quite often. They always seem to appear around my temple area. They are slightly sore to touch and as far as I can remember, they don't come to a head. They seem unpoppable. If I was to attempt to pop it, it would be quite the struggle and just cause more pain. I just had a similar bump on the other side of my face that has finally started to go away after weeks of bothering me and now this one pops up. The struggle! Like I said, this type of bump isn't anything new to me. I have tried many methods to prevent this and have had little to no success. Hopefully I'm in the right place to receive some helpful insight on this issue. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to any response. Take care!

20171021_202704.jpg

MemberMember
(@whitecloud)

Posted : 10/23/2017 8:01 pm

It might be worth trying glycolic acid on them to try and bring them to a head. I use the soap and glory Dr spot gel on spots like that and then they develop into a whitehead and then they go down.