Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi! So recently, about a week ago I received my Real-U products in the mail. I bought the cleanser, control face gel and lite moisturiser. I actually ran across the store on Instagram and saw a ton of reviews of it that were really positive. Now I know why! This stuff really worked for me! Along with adding Doterra Lemon Oil to my water everyday, this has been the only other thing I've changed in my acne routine and my skin has completely cleared! After struggling with hormonal related for YEARS, this has completely cleared my skin! At first I was unsure, I started to break out a little and was internally freaking out that I had made my skin worse AGAIN but two days after my initial breakout I haven't had a pimple since. I realised that my skin was probably detoxing and my skin was terrible, I was always embarrassed and so insecure. My acne covered my cheeks, jaw and chin. This stuff has been a life saver! Please let me know if you have tried this stuff and if it's worked for you. I will post again in a months time whether it continues to work for me. Good luck! 

Edited by FloraaT