Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

Before starting Accutane I had moderate acne, I have been on 60 mg a day for 4 months. After the 3rd month I was clear however, I stopped a week ago and now i'm breaking out in loads of small 'pore' whitehead like pimples that are giving my skin an odd texture and some are red (i've never had anything like this before). I'm so confused and really stressed about it because I've had some bad side effects that have effected my relationships and quality of life. I feel like i've gone through all of it for nothing. Please help. 

Many thanks.

Hello

i don’t have the answer to your question as I’m going through the same thing. 1 week post iso and I’m getting tiny clogged pores on my cheeks near my nose

please tell me it’s just my skin adjusting to the oil and it goes away?

I didn't have what you're experiencing but I did have a couple of cysts right after stopping accutane 2.5 years ago.  That was it though! I've been virtually clear ever since. Don't freak out yet! It'll probably be fine.