Lines/Wrinkles from...

Notifications
Clear all

Lines/Wrinkles from Regimen

MemberMember
(@lawrence1)

Posted : 10/06/2017 10:54 pm

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone had a similar issue. Since my skin is so dry from the regimen and I can't use heavy moisturizers due to how badly my skin reacts to most products, I still have extremely dry skin from the regimen. I have dry patches and I think I'm starting to develop dermatitis, but what worries me more is how aged my skin looks. The area around my eyes, where I don't even get benzoyl peroxide near anymore is still extremely dry and I have fine lines now, but I'm only 20. I also have bad smile lines and wrinkles in my chin. Sometimes I rub my eyes and the stuff is probably on my handsbecause I touch my face sometimes, and now I have deep lines and dryness under my eyes. I was wondering if this is permanent, or once I eventually stop using the regimen and my face isn't so dry anymore, the fine lines will go away? I'd hate to think I'm permanently damaging my skin just to not have some acne, but obviously because the regimen works for me otherwise, I don't want to stop it now. I currently use two full pumps, but should I decrease it?

MemberMember
(@joi752000)

Posted : 10/07/2017 10:55 am

I'm not an expert but you have to find something to moisturize your under eye. I think that I read that the under eye contact, and think is temporary but be very careful about getting the bp on the under eye.. this area is very thin and sensitive.

good luck!

MemberMember
(@howlingmad)

Posted : 10/08/2017 4:36 am

Two full pumps seems very excessive to me. Try cutting back to one full pump, twice per day, and see if you can maintain your good results. This would certainly help to reduce some of the dryness!

MemberMember
(@lawrence1)

Posted : 10/08/2017 12:59 pm

Yeah I think I accidentally used to get it closer to my eyes and that was really bad. The 2 pumps does feel like a lot and is just starting to burn more and more. Today I cut back and I think I will continue to do that until I have break outs again. I do want to try an eye cream, but I have ridiculously acne prone skin that breaks out from everything, so I am worried the eye cream will give me pimples near my eyes, which I never had to begin with. Any eye cream suggestions for very sensitive skin?