Not really happy wi...

Notifications
Clear all

Not really happy with my acne.org results

MemberMember
(@imsopretty)

Posted : 07/24/2017 11:23 am

I've been using the acne.org regimen for 3 months now and I show zero signs of improvement. Actually my skin has gotten worse. I was using Clindamycin with decent results (now that I look back at my pics). But I wanted clear skin as I've seen acne.org reviewers claim to have achieved.

According to the website you should see improvement in 3 months. This is not happening for me. Is there anyone who had to use the regimen  3+ months before they started seeing results? Any advice? I've attached my before and after pics while using the acne.org regimen. Im not achieving the great results everyone else is getting. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@94ess12)

Posted : 07/30/2017 1:57 am

Hey! I am currently on week 6 of the Acne.org regimen, but i used it for about 10 months a few years ago. I was feeling the same way back then as you are now - after 3 months on the regimen, I didn't really see any improvement in my skin. But I kept with the regimen because I figured I had already put in the time to use it and there was no harm in continuing. Around the 5th or 6th month, my skin suddenly improved dramatically. I went from having acne all over my face to having maybe one single pimple pop up every few weeks. My skin was clear for a few years and then I stopped the regimen and my acne came back even worse than before. So here I am starting all over again. Long story short, I know how disappointing it is to get to the 3-month mark and still not be happy with how things are progressing. But I really recommend just sticking with the regimen and you will eventually see results. Hang in there!