Dead skin built up?

Notifications
Clear all

Dead skin built up?

MemberMember
(@yellowcopy)

Posted : 07/21/2017 12:56 pm

So I've been using the regime for about a month now. I was very excited to start the AHA because i heard people saying it used it just one night and their skin was soft and smooth in the morning. I started using AHA little by little so that it doesn't burn my face for about a week now. Im now starting to use it half AHA half moisturizer at night. Although i don't think its helping. So i don't get flakiness in the day UNLESS i rub my skin a lot. BUT i do however have LAYER AND LAYERS of dead skin on my face.

Since the regime requires you to be so gentle, i can't get rid of the dead skin because i feel nothing is harsh enough to rub it off, the dead skin just stays on my face. After cleansing i can literally see soggy dead skin all over my cheeks. If i gently scrape my face with my fingernail i will scare of a chunk of soggy dead skin. My face is clearing up now and i was to wear makeup but i can't because if i put on foundation it doesn't look smooth because of this dead skin just built up on my face.

HELP

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 07/27/2017 5:44 pm

Hi YellowCopy,

I'm sorry to hear about your skin. Try using only the AHA+ instead of mixing it with the Acne.org Moisturizer. Use it every 2-3 nights and see if that works.

MemberMember
(@yellowcopy)

Posted : 07/29/2017 12:56 am

I actually kept using the AHA with the moisturizer for the past 4-5 nights, and its helped my skin ALOT!! TH flakes are going away!! Its not completely smooth yet though. I still have tiny amount of flakes everywhere and i want a completely smooth face for makeup. However i feel maybe since my skin is exfoliating, the AHA might be too much for me every night. For some reason today my skin BURNS from the AHA but I've been using the same amount every night and it hasn't burned this much.