Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stressed123

33 YEAR OLD FEMALE WITH ACNE

hello

i have been suffering with acne since late 20's but never this bad
started this year it has gotten very bad
i tried minocycline last year worked for 6 months then stopped working, i got worse, stopped taking it, changed my skin care worked then back at it again... i started taking a probiotic everyday and multivitamin (always have) 
i have tried many creams prescribed by doctor nothing seems to help, i keep breaking out, jaw line, near mouth, now my back (minor) but worried it can gt worse, and on my cheeks both sides of my face, i wont and am terrifed of accutane, since im 33 i want to try for a baby soon so the side effects of this scares me so much, i am terrified to try photodynamic therapy because of the revocer time and the cost per treatment in toronto is so expensive.

i am not left with much, mind you, my stress level is so high i don't know how i wake up everyday....  i feel so alone, misserable, depressed i had great skin why this happening now? =( i went to go see my family doctor and he gave me alesse BC to take and retin-a 0.1 % i read mixed reviews on this cream, and as for Alesse NEGATIVE reviews so now i dont know what to do, should i try taking alesse then stop when i am ready for the baby my dr said it can help or make it worse, i definately am scared of this getting worse, i don't go out much now, i go to work then home, i love being outdoors specially summer time but i feel stuck to my home ..... 

i changed my diet, i stopped with dairy i am vegetarian, i dont get why my doctor keeps saying there is no way to check hormone level but i read online there is such a thing.... i am going to go see my dermatologist and speak to him i am currently doing laser genesis on acne scaring cuz mine was bad i hope that at least works, im going for my 4th session end of the month i just want these break outs to stop i want to live my happy life again and be able to go out comfortably.

any suggestions on what i can ask my derma incase i am missing something, should i try the BC or stay away from it? retin-a reviews?

i appreciate it, i feel like i have no one to turn to since all my friends have great clear skin =(

It sucks i haven't heard from anyone but i am considering accutane as my last resort, my family doctor keepys saying to stay away from it since i want kids in the next year or so (hopping) he gave me vitamin -a acid gel for mild acne and i will continue doing my laser genesis treatments i have done 3 and have helped with previous scarring, i have 3 more to go i hope i thelps.

i am still breaking out a few new ones at bottom of jawline and cheeks  i am using the vitamin a acid gel as a spot treatment i hope it helps i want to stay away from accutane as much as possible

my doctor also gave me alesse birth control but i read alesse was the worse and made people worse so i dunno i would prefer to NOT take anything why me =(

i still cry almost everyday alone and complaing to my husband but hes great support and  i hope things just look up soon.

i have an appt with my dermatologist on Wed and i am going to ask them to do a blood test to check my hormonal levels, if this is hormonal then ok i hope there is something that will help and make this go away if not then i dunno ill stress still and really have to considere accutane, the side effects scare me tho, dry peeling skin and dry lips i m more concerned with the dry skin as us women have to wear cover up and i can only wear powder cover up so that and dry skin dont go well, i can't use liquid.
i hate make up but where i work i can't just show up with red face and zits showing it doesn't look that great.

my family doctor keeps saying there is no way to check hormonal levels which is Bull so i hope my dermatologie will take care of this for me
keeping fingers crossed appt goes well and my acne calms down naturally
=( 

All non organic meat and dairy are loaded with hormones and antibiotics 
thats why we get acne cause of hormone overload
organic meat and dairy makes a huge difference in skin, I know from my experience 
To balance hormones, drink herbal teas/tinctures like
nettle and red raspberry leaf
drink 30 min before every meal for Better results

Edited by AhaGuru

On 7/9/2017 at 9:24 PM, AhaGuru said:

All non organic meat and dairy are loaded with hormones and antibiotics 
thats why we get acne cause of hormone overload
organic meat and dairy makes a huge difference in skin, I know from my experience 
To balance hormones, drink herbal teas/tinctures like
nettle and red raspberry leaf
drink 30 min before every meal for Better results

I don't eat meat im vegtarian.
i have also tried herbal teas almost anything nothing has helped