Active acne+scabs w...

Notifications
Clear all

Active acne+scabs won't heal HELP (photos included

MemberMember
(@mmf901)

Posted : 06/28/2017 11:56 pm

Please help me find some relief! I have NEVER had acne like this even though I've been struggling with adult acne for about 3 years. Usually I only get hormonal cystic acne on my chin and a couple spots on my forehead (I also have Rosacea but don't think this acne is related to that). But about a month  a half a half ago I started getting huge breakouts on both cheeks (see photos). They are now so near the surface under thin scabs, with blood and pus, which means i can't wash my face without the skin breaking open. Even the lightest touch causes the skin to break. And then I know because it opens and starts oozing, the bacteria just keeps festering in that area. Any recommendations for how to heal this?? I can't smile without pain on both cheeks, wear makeup, or like I said even wash it. Like I said I don't get clustered breakouts like this so I'm so lost on what to do and in a lot of pain :'(

Products I use: Cerave cleanser and face moisturizer, Simple micellar water, IT Cosmetics CC cream foundation. (Barely use the last 2 products in last month since the breakout started.)

image.jpg

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/30/2017 12:57 am

Do a parasite detox;
Take 1 teaspoon of black whole peppercorn, swallow with help of water (don't chew) drink plenty of water and eat something right away(do for 5 days/check your stool for roommates)
drink buttermilk/kefir daily
Take 1 teaspoon psyllium husk everyday
drink herbal teas
nettle and red raspberry leaves

Avoid any kind of scrubs!

MemberMember
(@goku-black)

Posted : 06/30/2017 3:56 am

In the past, i have so many pimples and acne. I Have oily and sensitive skin. But today, thx to my own discoveries i have found a regimen that redeem my self confidence. Here are my tips: I Wash my face twice a day. I Use cetaphil soap bar. every other night i scrub my face with: half slice tomato, then rinse with water. If i have a pimple, i apply calmoseptine ointment onto affected area only to reduce its redness, itch and to make it shrink... Patience is a virtue... i hope that this help you to improve your acne/pimples problems :)

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 07/01/2017 10:20 am

Try changing your moisturiser,i see you got lots of red,symptoms of rosacea/flushing?

i found out to my dismay that the actual moisturiser i was using was causing it,the problem is that when its combined with acne rosacea can cause and keep causing breakouts.

i stopoed applying the moisturiser to my nose but on the rest of my face i was ok and rosacea went away.

so you got rosacea and if i am correct it seems to flysh on your cheeks?

first stop all moisturisers and use something to get the active stuff under control.change your diet to a more acne friendly one and hygene also,dont use soaps just use warm clean water to wash and pat dry with clean towel.

drink plenty water,stop all junk food and sugar,dairy,all the usual culprits.

so when your rosacea clears up,after you got this active stuff under control,try a different moisturiser that disnt cause the rosacea,dont throw loads if shit at your skin,the whole idea is to go natural and get rid of active stuff and get rid of aggravating factors,anything that causes inflamation.

what i see on your face is something thats aggravated and if you got rid of these factors and no fingers,no popping unless its completely necessary,you would be a lot lot more clearer and an happier bunny.

so to summarise,change diet,lifestyle and hygene to an acne friendly one.

dont throw loads of shit at your skin,a simple moisturiser should be all you put on your face after washing 2x daily.

keep fingersvoff face,keep your hygene good,clean bedding etc etc.

when you stop all creams,just use something on your active acne,whennits gone or starts healing stop using cream.

dont use loads of products keep it simple,just a moisturiser that dosnt make your rosacea flare up.

its gonna take a lot of changing but you got a regime already you will be suprised how easy it is to change and keep a new one.

absolutely stay away from all the junk food,all the usual suspect foods are out,read up for the info on what to eat and not eat.
:)

MemberMember
(@gladness58)

Posted : 07/06/2017 1:42 am

Anybody here knows D'oxyva? I've seen it on the ads and I've heard that it is a good treatment for acne. I wanna get rid of this acne and acne scars, it's killing me day by day because of shame. Check it out guys and tell me about this item. Hoping for your response. Thanks.

Kim Banz liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 07/07/2017 12:38 pm

The idea with acne is yo get rid off the topicals and treatments and all the fancy duppliments and return or run your body as normal.

use topicals to get rid of active spots,dont use it other wise,no detterent.

think about what is causing the aggravation,get rid of that element and you should be in control and clear most of time.

then you can repair the damage it caused afterwards.

simple moisturiser is all i use,bp if i get a spot,nothing more.i eat a acne friendly diet (i think) i keep hygene good and drink loads of water.my skin is a lot lot better than 5 month ago,now i treat my texture.
:)

MemberMember
(@kim-banz)

Posted : 08/14/2017 10:32 am

On 7/6/2017 at 2:42 PM, Gladness58 said:

Anybody here knows D'oxyva? I've seen it on the ads and I've heard that it is a good treatment for acne. I wanna get rid of this acne and acne scars, it's killing me day by day because of shame. Check it out guys and tell me about this item. Hoping for your response. Thanks.

Hey Gladness, I use d'oxyva for my annoying zits! And wow it's been working wonders!!!! After a month of using it, i noticed huge changes in my skin. My friends told me I looked better and younger. my zits were starting to vanish. Now on my third month, I'm totally pimple free! So amazing!