TWO MONTHS ON THE R...

Notifications
Clear all

TWO MONTHS ON THE REGIMEN AND MY SKIN IS STILL BREAKING OUT?

MemberMember
(@snk456)

Posted : 06/04/2017 5:39 am

Hi so I've been using the regimen since April 11 2017 and today is June 4th so I've been using it for a little under 2 months. I was using the aha prior to starting to the regimen back in September 2016 and was using s U.K. Bp called acnecide which is 5% it helped to reduce my spots but it was a constant cycle of clearing my acne and it coming back. So in April I purchased the acne.org BP and this was my routine

Am:
cetaphill cleanser
BP
Moisturiser -zerobase mixed with garner spf 50

pm:
cetaphill cleanse
BP
aha
moisturiser
no spf
and I would mix my aha and moisturiser together doing this my skin cleared within the first two weeks, I still had marks.

But for the last 3 weeks my skin broke out twice really bad the first time it broke out I stopped using moisturiser at night and just used bp this actually helped reduce them but then my time of the month came and I broke out and it just added to the marks so now my skin is currently healing I have a ton of new red marks. I would like to add I did have a couple bumps under my skin that you couldn't notice and I broke out where those bumps where was this the bp bringing hose spots up? so last week I decided to change my rountie and brought the acne.org cleanser I replaced the cetaphill one with the acne.org one. sonfor the last 3 days my routine has been

am:
acne.org cleanser
BP
moistiser with spf

pm:
acne.org cleanser
BP
and that was it for 3 days

last night I used the aha and my skin feels smooth and looks slightly healthier, is not applying moisturiser at night a problem?

Currently I have maybe 2 tiny spots but a ton of red marks and I'm just not sure on what to do. The BP or AHA dont mess with my skin but I just don't feel like I can find a routine that will work . I don't need know of what I just wrote makes sense because I'm trying not explain my frustration in words but I don't feel like I've explained it well so if anyone can understand what I'm saying would really appreciate it.

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/05/2017 11:58 pm

apply nonfat buttermilk on face for 15 min, do every 2 days (it helps with scars)
also wash face with raw honey in the morning (might help with redness)
apply flaxseed or rosehip oil on face like mask for 30min before bedtime do everyday
organic dairy and meat makes huge difference too!
drink herbal teas daily (avoid taking any drugs with them)
honeybrush, nettle, red raspberry leaf, milk thistle, burdock
drink 30 min before meal for better results
they heal acne and prevent future breakouts

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@snk456)

Posted : 06/07/2017 1:36 pm

On 06/06/2017 at 5:58 AM, AhaGuru said:

apply nonfat buttermilk on face for 15 min, do every 2 days (it helps with scars)
also wash face with raw honey in the morning (might help with redness)
apply flaxseed or rosehip oil on face like mask for 30min before bedtime do everyday
organic dairy and meat makes huge difference too!
drink herbal teas daily (avoid taking any drugs with them)
honeybrush, nettle, red raspberry leaf, milk thistle, burdock
drink 30 min before meal for better results
they heal acne and prevent future breakouts

I will defiantly try some of the stuff you suggested out, my skins calmed down quite a bit, but I still have red marks. Thankyou!

DeLovely liked