Can I use acne.org ...

Notifications
Clear all

Can I use acne.org moisturizer for body too?

MemberMember
(@no)

Posted : 05/11/2017 6:07 am

Hi!

This is my first experience with acne.org regimen kit which I just got today. I have a back acne and mild face acne. I thought I could use Moisturizer with Licochalconeof acne.org for body too. I didn't take into my consideration that body acne has a different kit for neck and backso I didn't buy AHA+.

I thought the kit I boughtis for both body and face.Can I usethe moisturizer for body too after application of benzac? Must I use AHA+ to make the regimen work for body? A pharmacist told me using benzac is sufficient and there's no need to use AHA+ with benzac!

This is the purchased kit:The Regimen Big Kit

Thank you

MemberMember
(@wehrlebird21)

Posted : 05/11/2017 2:32 pm

I never used the regimen for my body even though i do have quite a bit of backne, but im only conerned with my face. I would say that this would be fine. The Benzoyl Peroxide is what is going to clear your acne, the moisturizer is simply there to prevent dryness. AHA is used for the body because the skin on your body isn't as sensitive as your face, and thus will help exfoliate the area quite a bit and increase cell turnover. However, AHA can also be put on your face every other day or so once your skin adjusts to the products to help exfoliate

MemberMember
(@no)

Posted : 05/11/2017 3:25 pm

46 minutes ago, Wehrlebird21 said:

I never used the regimen for my body even though i do have quite a bit of backne, but im only conerned with my face. I would say that this would be fine. The Benzoyl Peroxide is what is going to clear your acne, the moisturizer is simply there to prevent dryness. AHA is used for the body because the skin on your body isn't as sensitive as your face, and thus will help exfoliate the area quite a bit and increase cell turnover. However, AHA can also be put on your face every other day or so once your skin adjusts to the products to help exfoliate

So AHA has another function in addition to being a moisturizer?