Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skinzen

Old acne scars elevated from Fraxel

Hi All - I am so down and lost and looking desperately for answers.

I cleared my skin from acne last year and I was very well on a path to glowing healthy skin and reached there this March.  My goal for this year was to be make up free.

I did fraxel laser to take care of some superficial scarring and instead ended up with a damaged skin.  My skin now has patches, orange skin appearance, hypo and hyper pigmentation. I am desperate and depressed. I am crying non stop and can barely sleep at night. I know it could be worse but I healed my skin and now I can heartbroken.  Makeup foundation is not covering it as the patches are visible through.  Its much worse than what the pictures have captured as it is hard to take pictures. 

I am moisturizing my skin non stop and plan to start using derma rollering.  I plan to use .5, .75 and 1 mm. If anybody has any suggestions for derma rollers or other treatment options , please share. Laser has been evil to me and I am never going to ever do it again.  Please send me your positive thoughts. 

Best,
Mia

IMG_3083.JPG

IMG_3084.JPG

IMG_3088.JPG

I'm sorry to hear this. I have similar damage from a single Fraxel session three years ago. It hasn't improved:( How is the dermal rolling going?