Breaking Out and Ir...

Notifications
Clear all

Breaking Out and Irritated Skin

MemberMember
(@katiemonsor)

Posted : 04/10/2017 3:14 pm

So I am currently on week two of the regimen. I know that the first couple of weeks are bad in terms of dryness and some new acne, but my skin is so horrible. I started breaking out almostinstantlywith the regimen and it won't stop. My skin burns and is super tight even after using a ton of moisturizer and jojoba oil. It looks WAY worse than it did before I started the regimen. I don't want to quit, but I don't know if my skin's reaction is normal...if anyone could help that'd be awesome!

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 04/13/2017 2:36 pm

Hi Katiemonsor,

I"m sorry to hear about your skin. Just to clarify, how much of the Acne.org Treatment are you using on the second week? You should only use a pea sized amount by week two, twice day. By week three you may SLOWLY increase the dose of the Acne.org Treatment until your skin is accustomed to the product.

Make sure that you are using 2 full pumps of The Acne.org Moisturizer twice a day or as often as needed to prevent dryness and irritation. You may also add in 5-6 drops of Jojoba Oil into the Moisturizer each time you apply it for additional moisture.

For more information on The Regimen, kindly visit our FAQ page by using the link below:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#regimen