Notifications
Clear all

Why are the shipping costs so expensive to Ireland?

MemberMember
(@blujuiice)

Posted : 04/10/2017 12:03 pm

I really want to buy the regimen,but the cheapest shipping option for the big kit is $36. I really can't justify paying $36 on shipping and handling alone.

Why is it so expensive and is there any other way i can get the regime without the insane shipping costs?

MemberMember
(@rachie39)

Posted : 04/12/2017 5:20 pm

That is ridiculous! I read this post and then went to the 'store' to see what postage cost to Australia would be as I was rather interested, but its only $15.47 (the cheapest) to post here. I wonder why on earth it cost so much for Ireland!? I wish for your sake it was available in a store where you could have gone to pick it up.

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 04/13/2017 2:23 pm

Hello,

We understand your concern with regards to shipping.

Acne.org products are available exclusively from Acne.org (store.acne.org) and we ship worldwide. We offer reasonable international shipping rates and we are working to make them even better every day. If you like the the products, help spread the word. The more popular we are internationally, the better rates we can get from the major carriers. Keep us posted. We love to hear your success and were always here to help.