Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alright so I've had closed comedones for over a year and they've completely deteriorated my self confidence and wouldn't be able to look into mirrors in some light, I was so embarrassed of myself for so long. I've spent countless hours on this website trying to look for cures on these little suckers, and PAULAS CHOICE 2% BHA LIQUID has always popped up it the price point has been too high to take the risk on it being ineffective. One day I was so desperate that I was willing to do anything to get rid of them so I bought it. It arrived and I started using it, I started breaking out 2 months now but  realized that the pimples were in the same spot as the closed comedones were, I imeddiatly knew at that moment that it was PURGING after that it's 4 months in and my skin is dramatically more smooth and 90% of the comedones are gone! This product was honestly a MIRACLE for me put please keep in mind to be PATIENT as people product wont work over night, a it has took me 4 months for my skin to see dramatic improvement. This product has personally worked for me very well but MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU. 

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes