Do woman find a 21 ...

Notifications
Clear all

Do woman find a 21 year old guy with acne scars unattractive?

MemberMember
(@brayan1995)

Posted : 03/29/2017 2:31 am

I had bad acne in high school, and then I went to the dermatologist. My skin cleared up, but left a lot of scars.

MemberMember
(@swolemom)

Posted : 03/29/2017 9:07 pm

Honestly it's cliche, but if you are an outstanding guy who can make a woman laugh charm her and be supportive then she'd be a fool to let acne scars get in the way

MemberMember
(@brayan1995)

Posted : 03/29/2017 11:32 pm

Thank you

swoleMom liked
MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 03/30/2017 5:35 pm

On 3/29/2017 at 8:31 AM, Brayan1995 said:

I had bad acne in high school, and then I went to the dermatologist. My skin cleared up, but left a lot of scars.

its not fair but a good looking guy will always attract people, ie women and even friends.. but personality and confidence are just as important.

growing up, i had a close friend who looked like david beckham (no acne problems), we would go out drinking and i would observe how the girls would just flock to him.. but for longest time he was not confident and a little bit shy, so nothing would happen or they would loose interest in him.

if could give myself some advice when i was 21, i would say improve your body and personality - go to the gym, lift weights and read some self help books like " how to win friends and influence people".