Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hudson.davis657

Acne is so bad and I've tried everything

Basically I've tried everything for my face. I went to the dermatologist was on accutane for 6 months 2 times in a row each time after I was off for a month my skin was fine then it comes back not just like little zits like cystic acne. So I bought African black soap and I let every product I use try and work for at least a month or two before I give up and it did nothing to my face. I also used witch hazel and a oil free moisturizer it did nothing. So I started using aloe Vera nothing worked. Went to the derm. Gave me topical cream nope. I tried tea tree oil nope. I tried the oil cleansing method nope. I tried every single oil. I even started using dove soap but nope. I've tried every face wash, X-out, proactive, I tried the stuff on here. been to the dermatologist many times, have quit washing my face, changed my diet, cut my hair off really short because of the oils in my hair, changed my pillowcases, washed my hair every night, everything you name it I've done it. And I am a male but this acne makes me sad and I don't even wanna look at myself in the mirror. Right now it's so bad and is painful. Somebody please help me I want my acne gone. 

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes