What treatments wou...

Notifications
Clear all

What treatments would help these kind of breakouts? I don't even know what they are ? Pics included

MemberMember
(@swolemom)

Posted : 03/20/2017 10:06 am

So I'm kinda looking for others opinions ok what type of topicals or treatments  you think would help my type of breakouts .  I can't even describe what type of breakouts They Even are ?  I usually go natural route but my skin isn't responding or making any changes maybe I need something stronger ?  My acne has seemed to have gotten worse and took a close pictures so you can see the texture the lighting is indoor so color is a bit off but it looks like more red papules and under the skin bumps that just stay there some of the bigger ones pop but they just sit there .  I don't know if Bp alone would help this. My skin really can't handle a retinal in fact it went to shit after I tried one bc my skin is sensitive and looks so red image.jpegimage.jpegIMG_9744.JPG

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 03/20/2017 4:47 pm

i could be wrong but isnt jaw line acne, hormonal(?)

have you tried vitamins? - vitamin c, zinc, vitamin D

swoleMom liked
MemberMember
(@swolemom)

Posted : 03/20/2017 5:59 pm

Yeah I hve been thinking it was hormonal long time ago but my cycle is normal on time I have no pain, they don't come and go they just stay . Yes taking real vitamin c, Maca root , vitamin d, zinc , vitamin e from garden of life , and nothing . Using hemp seed oil to cleanse , glycolid acid , rose water toner, bp and rosehip oil to moisturizer .

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 03/20/2017 6:28 pm

do you use or drink milk?

swoleMom liked
MemberMember
(@swolemom)

Posted : 03/20/2017 7:35 pm

I don't drink any milk but since I'm a weightlifter , I was consuming whey protein on the daily.. now changing that I ordered a non dairy powder in hopes it will make a difference .

MemberMember
(@smithvf)

Posted : 05/16/2017 4:33 pm

Hi! This is the exact same type of acne I have been experiencing for quite some time now... same place too. Did you ever find out more about it?

swoleMom liked
MemberMember
(@swolemom)

Posted : 05/18/2017 9:44 pm

@SmithvfWell unfortunately mine has gotten worse from the picture above ;  it's now gone up to my cheeks :(  I quit dairy I quit whey protein, have included so many Whole vitamins etc, tried adding in more exfoliating acids  and nothing.  I went to a derm she didn't do much as to say what could be causing but gave me antibiotic and a topical retinoid . While it may work for smaller breakouts  it's not doing anything for these huge bumps . I'm pretty sure it has to be hormones as to nothing is responding to treatment . Do you suspect yours are due to hormones or something else ?

Smithvf liked
MemberMember
(@smithvf)

Posted : 05/30/2017 9:38 am

I'm sorry to hear that it's getting worse. I actually do very much suspect that it might be hormones for me. I have had some other issues related to that so I really want to get my hormones checked some time. Also, mine got worse after moving do a completely different climate so I wonder if that plays a part. I'm thinking diet might be an issue as well. Stress too... but aside from worrying about my health and my skin all the other things that were stressing me out so bad when I first moved haven gone away so I don't know. So many variables to take into consideration. In the mean time I'm getting kind of desperate and thinking of going back to my Proactiv... I know it's not good for your skin, but in the mean time I just want something to keep it in check somewhat while I work on fixing my diet and whatever else I need to do. I have been taking prenatals for a little less than a year now because my husband and I want to have a baby and my doctor told me to start... so that helps with the vitamin thing.

swoleMom liked
MemberMember
(@swolemom)

Posted : 06/10/2017 4:51 pm

I know stress for me has been my biggest trigger, stressing about my skin and me reacting to emotional negative situations makes my breakouts worse. I also tried oil cleansing with hemp seed oil (supposedly it has non comodogenic rating of 0) and i believe it clogged my pores that the infection was so deep causing these huge cysts under my cheeks which ive never had any breakouts here ever. Take it easy, stresful events planign to have a baby, moving etc can wreak havoc on the skin . Also I simplified my routine took a vacation put salt water on my face wore less makeup and got more sun and I quit half my skin routine to give myself a break and believe it helped plus being relaxed.