Notifications
Clear all

It came back after accutane

MemberMember
(@marievalencia)

Posted : 03/20/2017 4:04 am

I can't even find the strength to go to college anymore. I have to make my whole family switch tables at a restaurant just so we don't get direct light over our heads that emphasizes every single one of the thousand pimples that I have, and I have to face the ground every time there's sunlight. Everything either hurts or itches or both, everything is red, and people are so rude, they can't even look me in the eye, their sight always wanders around my face. Everyone that meets me thinks they have JUST the cure for my acne, JUST the thing that will work. I've tried everything, accutane is the only thing that ever worked but it comes back and I can't just stay on accutane forever as much as I'd love to. I can't even look at myself in the mirror, I hate myself. I look desfigured and really really tired. I cry myself to sleep every night. I can't help but to hate people with perfect skin, I try not to but it is just impossible. Sigh.

MemberMember
(@positivepositivepositive)

Posted : 03/21/2017 10:47 am

Have you tried second course of accutane?
Or would you consider using topical vitamin a?
Would it be an hormonal issues? If it keeps returning with rages, I'd think it's because of hormone imbalance. There's no cure until you balance the hormone first.

I've read a recent post on personal log about using topical to treat severe acne. Took him 5 years, but eventually cured.

Also, please do not suspend your life because of acne, it's not worth it. Because it will eventually pass, so as your life.

Apart from the treatment, try to put your concentration into something else, something you like, do your hobbies.
Don't stress yourself. Because stress is another cause too.
Time would run faster and you'll feel much better this way.

I wanted to share something with you.
I have acne and I work in a department store which is a must to face lots of customers. I once was down and stays at home. But now I still smile and work with my peers everyday. It is because I choose not to hide, as I found it challenging to have it faced forward. I love challenges in life, it grows you up. I won't let acne beat me, that just ain't going to happen. Instead, I'm the one going to beat it, I'm going to stand right inside of the crowd. While I'm treating acne, I'm still doing something I like, making great use of my time. At the time I finish my stuff and acne, I'm golden. Apart from that I'm also representing a positive life attitude to influence others.
Don't you think it's better?

Just attack the things you fear of, it would makes you stronger, and feels better. Life goes on.

Once you have this belief you won't be worrying all the time and sleeps well, which helps with your hormone and acne, too.

Be strong, my friend.

Cheers.

MemberMember
(@waterfountain)

Posted : 03/21/2017 3:04 pm

Mine also came after a course of accutane. I changed my diet and it's almost nonexistent.