Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SJ_94

Best way to treat Redness and scarring while on Regimen

What is the best way to treat redness and scarring while using the regimen. I am about to reach my 8th week on the regimen and have seen my skin slowly improve so I plan to continue to do this treatment. I do have a lot of redness on my cheeks as well as scarring I would like to treat as well. What is the best thing to use that wont interfere with the regimen? 

16 minutes ago, SJ_94 said:

What is the best way to treat redness and scarring while using the regimen. I am about to reach my 8th week on the regimen and have seen my skin slowly improve so I plan to continue to do this treatment. I do have a lot of redness on my cheeks as well as scarring I would like to treat as well. What is the best thing to use that wont interfere with the regimen? 

Since you're already 2 months into the regimen, you can incorporate acne.org AHA to help with the hyperpigmentation. This really worked for me.

4 minutes ago, oyinkan98 said:
Since you're already 2 months into the regimen, you can incorporate acne.org AHA to help with the hyperpigmentation. This really worked for me.
Thank you soooo much!